Automatically grips multiple sizes of nuts, bolts, pipes and more
The best of a pliers and an adjustable wrench – in one tool
- Multiplies your hand's gripping force for a superior hold
- Open-ended head has four serrated jaw surfaces
- Constructed from hardened steel for durability
- Comfortable, double-layered cushioned grip
- Lifetime guarantee; USA made
This innovative, 8"-long wrench combines the best features from a pair of pliers with an adjustable wrench. Unique locking mechanism automatically grips multiple sizes of nuts and bolts and multiplies your hand's gripping force for a superior hold. Open-ended head has four serrated jaw surfaces that go over work fasteners and pipes difficult or impossible to reach with a closed-head wrench. Wrench is constructed from hardened steel, features a comfortable, double-layered cushioned grip and is backed by a lifetime guarantee. Grips from 1/2" to 3/4" (11mm to 20mm). USA made.