ANSI Class 3 Vision™ Hi-vis Rain Jacket
Provides excellent daytime and nighttime visibility
- Storm fly front seals out wind
- Roll-a-way hood stores out of the way when it's not required
- Full-cut shoulder for increased freedom of movement
- Hook-and-loop take-up straps on sleeves
- Easy-access cargo pockets
Rain jacket is a bright fluorescent yellow-green color to make sure you are clearly visible on the job. The 2"-wide silver reflective tape wraps around both the front and back of the garment
and reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity. Waterproof, breathable fabric keeps you comfortable in all weather and seasons. Features stitched and taped sealed seams. Meets ANSI/ISEA 107. Jacket meets Class 3; Rain paints meet Class E; Class 3 when paired with jacket. Imported. Tingley J23122. Specify Men’s size: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL or 5XL.
NOTE: Add $4 for 2X-5X.
2014 Master Catalog: Page 212