The perfect tool for removing stubborn, over-tightened oil filters
- Chrome-plated steel for maximum rust and corrosion resistance
- Unique angle to reach around hot exhaust manifolds
- 32 biting teeth for tremendous gripping force
- Soft plastic coating on handle for a firm, non-slip grip
- Head opens from 2" to 10" wide; USA made
This is the perfect tool for removing those stubborn oil filters that have been over-tightened. The unique angle of this pliers allows you to reach around hot exhaust manifolds without burning your arms. Pliers give you tremendous gripping force with 32 biting teeth that grab onto the filter. Two-position, slip-joint handle easily adjusts to fit different size filters. Head opens from 2" to 10" wide. Handle features a soft plastic coating for a firm, non-slip grip. Pliers is constructed from steel and is chrome plated for maximum rust and corrosion resistance. USA made.