Waterhog entry mats keep melted snow, mud and water off clean carpets and floors
The perfect choice to dress up indoor or outdoor entryways
- Raised, rubber border traps up to 1.5 gallons of water per square yard
- Rubber-reinforced face nubs prevent pile from crushing
- Tri-grip™ rubber cleats hold mat in place
- Dries quickly with no maintenance
- Waterhog mats are USA made
These Waterhog ™ mats are a great way to add appeal and a professional image to your entrance. A raised, rubber border called a "water dam" surrounds the mat. The "dam" reinforces the mat's edge and traps up to 1.5 gallons of water per square yard; keeping melted snow, mud and water off clean carpets and floors. Polypropylene fabric dries quickly, won't fade or rot and can be easily vacuumed or hosed off. Rubber-reinforced face nubs prevent pile from crushing and add extra life to your mat. Tri-Grip™ rubber backing holds mat firmly in place. USA made. Specify color and size from selection boxes above.
NOTE: The actual finished size of the mat will be up to 3" shorter than the size listed due to the mat making process.
2014 Master Catalog: Page 500