CST/berger ALH Rotary Laser Level
Rotary laser level
The CST/berger ALH rotary laser level combines the easy-to-use, one-person operation and high performance with an affordable cost. This rotary laser can be automatically leveled with the push of a button and without the hassle of manual leveling screws and bubbles. This laser level incorporates a unique anti-drift system that provides peace of mind when working on busy job sites and if the laser is altered due to tripod movement or an accidental bump, the unit shuts off to notify the operator, always ensuring accurate measurements. Note: Not for sale in U.S. Territories or International.
• Leveling Accuracy: ±1/16" @ 100 ft.
• Working Range: 2,800-ft. diameter w/ detector
• Leveling Method: Electronic
• Red Laser Diode: 650 nm
• Beam: Horizontal
• Rotation Speed: 600 rpm
• Anti-drift System: Yes
• Grade: Up to 10% single axis
• Power: 4 "D" cell
• Battery Life: Approx. 45 hours intermittent use
• Dimensions: 8-1/2"H x 6-1/4"W x 6-1/4"D
• Weight: 5.5 lbs.
• Operating Temperature: 22°F to 120°F
• Kit Contents: Rotary laser, laser detector, 36"-83" tripod, 8 ft. aluminum rod, hard shell case and batteries.
See all surveying supplies and accessories