Safely removes algae from any exterior surface in 48 hours
Requires no scrubbing, brushing, power washing or rinsing
- Biodegradable, non-toxic and non-corrosive formula
- Apply with a trigger or hand pump sprayer
- Will not harm plants, landscaping, fabrics, painted or metal surfaces
- Algae will not return for at least six months
- Contains no chlorine or caustics; USA made
This revolutionary, enzyme-powered formula does all the work for you. Ideal for roofs and decks, basement walls, garden furniture, retaining walls, vinyl siding, aluminum siding, building exteriors, canvas, fences and steps, signs, railroad ties, fiberglass, wood, concrete, shingles, brick, stucco, cinder block, plastic and much much more. Simply apply the Algae Eater™ onto the affected area with a trigger or hand pump sprayer and walk away. Algae will disappear in 48 hours and will not return for at least six months even in harsh weather conditions. Biodegradable, non-toxic and non-corrosive formula will not harm plants, landscaping, fabrics, painted or metal surfaces. Contains no chlorine, caustics or other chlorinated products. Reapply every six months to avoid any reoccurring algae growth. One quart covers 250 sq. feet. USA made.
NOTE: Not for use in ponds or pools.