Dummy cameras are proven to be an excellent crime prevention tool
Motion-activated camera pans side-to-side for a realistic appearance
- Virtually impossible to tell apart from a real camera
- Easily mounts on any wall or ceiling
- Detects motion from 10-15 ft. away
- Lifelike video cable and activation light for an authentic appearance
- No wiring required - Runs on three "AA" batteries
The realistic appearance of this motion-activated indoor "dummy" camera makes it virtually impossible to tell apart from a real camera. It is an inexpensive solution for increasing security around your farm or business. Camera includes lifelike video cable and mounting hardware. No wiring required. When motion is detected, this camera's activation light automatically turns on and the camera begins to pan side-to-side making it appear to work as an actual camera. Camera easily mounts on any wall or ceiling and can be adjusted up or down. Detects motion from 10-15 ft. away. Runs on three "AA" batteries (not included). Camera without base measures 3-3/4"Lx2"Wx2"D. Imported.