Durable, 20-gauge steel shelving at an economical price
- Fast, easy shelf adjustment for custom spacing
- Shelves will support loads up to 550 lbs. per shelf
- Heavy-duty, roll-formed steel uprights
- Anti-sway braces for unit stability
- Gray, baked enamel finish with a rust-inhibiting undercoat
This heavy-duty, 20-gauge steel shelving provides you with up to a 550-lb. load capacity per shelf on evenly distributed loads. Heavy-duty, roll-formed steel uprights are accurately pre-punched on 1" centers for fast, easy shelf adjustment. Anti-sway braces are included for unit stability. Each unit is stand-alone, but can also be used back-to-back or assembled in a continuous row using common side bracing to suit your storage and space requirements. Finished in tough, gray, baked enamel with a phosphate, rust-inhibiting undercoat. Unit includes six shelves, four posts, side and back braces and all necessary clips. Shipped unassembled; weighs 142 lbs. USA made.
NOTE: Shipped by motor freight. Charges to be determined when order is placed.