Ideal for draining oil from all of your large-capacity crank cases
- High-density polyethylene for durability
- Four heavy-duty casters for easy positioning
- Curved sides prevent spilling when moving
- Pour spout for spill-free draining of waste oil
- Easily holds up to 60 quarts of oil; USA made
This drain pan easily holds up to 60 quarts and is ideal for draining oil from all of your large-capacity crank cases. Constructed of a high-density polyethylene, it features four heavy-duty casters and handle for easy transport and positioning under your trucks, tractors and other equipment. Sides of the pan are curved inward to prevent oil from spilling when moving. Convenient handles and pour spout for spill-free draining of waste oil. Measures 43"Lx24-1/2"Wx10"H; weighs 22 lbs. USA made.
2013 Master Catalog: Page 686