Why carry more keys to get access to your keys?
Push-button lock offers added security and quick access to your keys
- 16-gauge steel construction with continuous piano hinge for added strength
- Unique clutch mechanism protects against forced entry
- More than 1,000 possible entry code combinations
- Keys hang on key hooks or numbered key tags
- Locking key cabinet holds 60 keys
The keyless, push-button locking key cabinet gives you added security and quick access to your keys. The unique clutch mechanism protects against forced entry. This locking key cabinet allows you to change the entry code as often as you like, with more than 1,000 possible combinations so you'll never have to re-key your lock again. 16-gauge steel construction and a continuous piano hinge make this stronger than other key cabinets on the market. Keys can hang directly on the steel key hooks or on the supplied numbered key tags. The four-point mounting hardware and pre-drilled holes ensure secure installation. Includes locking key cabinet, numbered key tags, lock location chart and mounting hardware. Holds 60 keys. Dimensions are 19-1/4"Hx13-1/2"Wx4"D. Imported.