Hooded Carhartt ® Sierra jacket with a warm sherpa lining
- Bi-swing back and pleated sleeves for better range of motion
- Quilted nylon lining in sleeves keeps shirt sleeves from bunching
- Sandstone duck outer feels broken in right out of the box
- Three-piece sherpa-lined hood fits better than two-piece styles
- Inner rib-knit storm cuffs keep cold air from coming up the sleeves
This Carhartt ® Sierra jacket has a 100% polyester sherpa lining in the body that is warm, soft and comfortable. Sleeves have a nylon lining quilted to polyester insulation that provides warmth, yet allows for easy on and off. Heavy-duty 12-oz. 100% cotton sandstone duck is garment-washed to give this Carhartt ® jacket a soft finish. Work fit design features triple-stitched main seams, bi-swing back and pleated sleeves allowing for a better range of motion. Front consists of two welt pockets and a left zippered chest pocket for added storage. Inside pocket with hook-and-loop closure secures valuables. Attached three-piece sherpa-lined hood and inner rib-knit storm cuffs inside the sleeves keeps the cold out. Large regular is 28" in length; large tall is 30". Carhartt J141. Specify color and Men's chest size: Regular S (34-36), M (38-40), L (42-44), XL (46-48), 2XL (50-52), 3XL (54-56) or 4XL (58-60) and Tall L-4XL from the selection box above. See drop down for colors and sizes currently available.
NOTE: Add $10 for 3XL-4XL and all talls.
See sizing chart
2015 Master Catalog: Page 190