A leather boot that's built for work
- Waterproof, full-grain nubuc leather upper
- 200 grams Thermolite® insulation for warmth
- Comfort suspension system reduces impact and adds support
- Non-marking, slip-resistant lug outsole
- Steel toe is ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C75 compliant
This classic Timberland PRO wheat boot features waterproof full-grain nubuc leather, latex sealed seams, proven direct-attach construction, 200 grams of Thermolite® insulation and the Timberland PRO series comfort technology come together in this outstanding work boot. Comfort suspension system reduces the impact and shock of the foot while adding support and comfort to the natural motion of the foot. Removable cushioned sockliner is contoured for greater comfort. Padded collar. Non-marking, slip-resistant lug outsole. ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 compliant safety toe. Imported. Specify size: Medium and Wide width. Men's whole and half sizes 7-15 (no half sizes from 12-15) from the selection box above. See drop down for sizes currently available.
2015 Master Catalog: Page 249