Portable unit provides emergency protection for jobs in the field
Pressurized eyewash for decontamination at remote locations
- Provides 15 minutes of flushing for the eyes or 3.5 minutes for the body
- Quickly pressurizes through a standard tire valve
- Automatic relief valve prevents over-pressurization
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel tank with handles for easy carrying
- Exceeds ANSI Z358.1-2004 standards; SEI certified
Portable unit is ideal for providing emergency protection in remote areas where a water supply isn't available. Unit provides the required 15 minutes of flushing for the eyes and also includes a high-visibility, 8-ft. drench hose for flushing body parts for up to 3.5 minutes. 10-gal. tank is made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel and quickly pressurizes through a standard tire valve. Tank is equipped with a pressure gauge and an automatic relief valve to prevent over-pressurization. Sturdy handles on each side make for easy carrying. Water preservative (Item 109432, sold separately) prevents bacteria growth in the tank for up to 4 months. Weighs 23 lbs. empty and 86 lbs. when filled. Normal operating pressure is 95 p.s.i. Exceeds ANSI Z358.1-2004 standards. SEI certified. USA made.