Ideal way to make your vehicles and equipment highly visible
- Fresnel lens provides maximum light amplification
- Xenon gas bulb lasts several times longer than traditional bulbs
- Solid state circuitry contains no relays or moving parts
- Protective coating keeps out dirt and moisture
- 75 flashes per minute at 825 candelas; USA made
Warning lights are a great way to make your vehicles and equipment
highly visible. These are the warning lights of choice for state highway departments, cities, contractors and agricultural users. Strobe lights use a Fresnel lens for maximum light amplification and a xenon gas bulb that lasts several times longer than traditional incandescent or halogen bulbs. Solid-state circuitry contains no relays or moving parts and is dipped in a protective coating to keep out dirt and moisture. Permanent-mount light includes a 7-ft. straight cord. 360°, quad-flash, 12/24-volt strobe provides 75 flashes per minute at 825 candelas. Measures 4-1/2"H x 5-1/2"-dia. Amber color. USA made.