Ideal way to make your vehicles and equipment highly visible
- Fresnel lens provides maximum light amplification
- Xenon gas bulb lasts several times longer than traditional bulbs
- Solid state circuitry contains no relays or moving parts
- Protective coating keeps out dirt and moisture
- 90 revolutions per minute at 105,000 candelas; USA made
This warning light is a great way to make your vehicles and equipment highly visible and is the light of choice for state highway departments, cities, contractors and agricultural users. Strobe uses a Fresnel lens for maximum light amplification and a xenon gas bulb that lasts several times longer than traditional incandescent or halogen bulbs. Solid state circuitry contains no relays or moving parts and is dipped in a protective coating to keep out dirt and moisture. Pipe-mount light includes a 7-ft. straight cord and can be directly threaded onto a 1/2" NPT pipe. 360°, revolving, 12-volt strobe provides 90 revolutions per minute at 105,000 candelas. Measures 8"Hx8-1/4"-dia. Amber color. USA made.
2014 Master Catalog: Page 602