Lightweight and flexible with excellent cut resistance
Protect yourself from chain saw hazards
- 420-denier nylon facing resists cut through from chains moving up to 3,000 ft. per min.
- UL-tested Prolar™ protective pads explode on contact jamming the saw's sprocket
- Patented apron-style design with quick-release buckles for waist and legs
- Better protects the left side of each leg, where most injuries occur
- Meets ASTM and APA standards
These 90 series Elvex® chain saw chaps will resist cut through from chains moving up to 3,000 feet per minute; 2,500 feet per minute is required by the American Pulpwood Association (APA). UL-tested Prolar™ protective pads explode on contact with running chain, which jams the saw's sprocket. Chaps have a 420-denier nylon facing, easy on/off apron-style design and quick-release buckles for waist and legs. Patented design better protects the left side of each leg, where most injuries occur. Meets American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) and APA standards. Front zipper pocket for convenient storage. Orange color. Imported. Specify length (as measured from belt loop to bottom) from selection box above.
Note: Not tested for use with electric chainsaws.
2014 Master Catalog: Page 63