Aqua Terra® boots feature an innovative sole design that keeps you on your feet in slick, wet areas
- Skwee-G ™ sole channels water away from your foot for maximum traction on wet surfaces
- Built-in arch support and heel stiffener for added support and protection
- Nitrile sole resists chemicals and oil
- Earthtec orthotic footbed
- Added layer of PU foam over the top of the foot
The steel toe Aqua Terra is a huge innovation in slip-resistant rubber
boots. The ultra slip-resistant Skwee-G™ sole channels water away
from your foot with every step for maximum traction on wet surfaces.
These boots also have a cushioned rubber midsole with built-in arch
support plus a heel stiffener for added support and protection. The
super-flexible proprietary soft rubber upper gives you great comfort
and unrestricted movement, while the nitrile sole resists chemicals and oil. Inside is a removable Earthtec orthotic footbed and a double comfort system with an added layer of PU foam over the top of the foot. Available in steel toe only. Steel toe meets ASTM 2413-05 requirements. Imported. Specify size: Men's medium width in whole sizes 4-14; and height; 13" or 16" from the drop down boxes above.
NOTE: Boots run large; if in doubt, order one size smaller.