Baffin high-visibility safety constructor boots are premium winter boots
- Polar Proven 8 Layer removable boot liner rated down to -148°F
- Form-fitting liner wicks moisture away from foot
- Gain traction on the ice and snow with cleated acid-and oil-resistant rubber outsole
- Metal-free safety toe and puncture resistant insole
- High-visibility refective strips for increased safety
Baffin's Constructor boots shut out the elements of the most extreme winters and worksites. Polar Proven 8-Layer removable boot liner is rated down to -148°F and stands up to the test of the harshest Canadian and Alaskan winters. Form-fitting liner wicks moisture away from the foot and traps your natural body heat inside the boot. Micro-cellular waffle insole combines with the shock-absorbing GelFlex heel and midsole to provide added comfort and reduce fatigue. Gain traction on the ice and snow with the cleated acid-and oil-resistant rubber outsole. Polyurethane base is cold-crack tested to 50,000 flexes at -58°F. Boots feature a metal-free safety toe, puncture-resistant insole and high-visability reflective strips for increased safety while on the job. Stitching and speed lacing on the upper are both chemical resistant. Meets Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and ASTM F2413 standards. 13" height. Imported. Specify size: Men's whole sizes 9-15 from the drop down above.
2015 Master Catalog: Page 280